I Prove That A Phone Is Enough For Taking Professional Pictures

/
0 Comments
I enjoy capturing moments that tell a story — a story full of emotion. And yes, only using my smartphone.
After receiving such positive comments on my photos, I decided to put my heavy camera aside and stick with my lightweight smartphone. I try not to over edit my pictures and that is why I only use the tools on Instagram to edit them.
My Instagram @guigurui has allowed me to share my storytelling images and passion for travel and tourism with everyone and there is nothing more rewarding than gaining a new follower and receiving a positive comment. Enjoy!
More info: guigurui.com

Toronto, Canada


Toronto, Canada

Toronto, Canada

Valladolid, Spain

Madrid, Spain

Madrid, Spain

Madrid, Spain

Madrid, Spain

Madrid, Spain

Madrid, Spain

Madrid, Spain

Madrid, Spain

Madrid, Spain

Barcelona, Spain

Barcelona, Spain

Barcelona, Spain

Bordeaux, France

London, England

Bruce Peninsula, Canada

Toledo, Spain

Aranjuez, Spain

Alicante, Spain

Bilbao, Spain

Lisbon, Portugal



You may also like

No comments: